Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 24, 2013

*Sigh* Seriously?

School sucks. Like seriously. Be prepared to read a long post.

Well... today was a BAD day.  First, I fell asleep in class. Good thing I wasn't caught.  It also rained. I hate rainy days at school. And, we had a science test. Which I think I failed.


I don't know if I have told you about Destiny. She's a girl in my class who I hate. And I thought she hated me. But she's always trying to hang with me. It gets annoying. She called me conceited, too! Like, WTF?

"Lauren's conceited" 

"What? No I'm not!"

"Yeah you are."

"WTF? Do you even know what that word means?"

"What does it mean?"

"It means self centered."

"Yeah, that's what you are, bitch."

I WANT TO KILL HER. Seriously! She's a freaking bitch. She always kills my vibe. (Love that song! XD)

She even asked my BFF, Danna, who I have known since preschool, why she's friends with me. I mean, I've known Danna since..forever. Destiny don't have the right to ask her why she's friends with me. :/

Destiny's a year older than me. She flunked the SECOND GRADE. Like seriously? Who's that dumb?

Ugh. I think i got a little too carried away with that. Anyway, bye guys...

9 comments:

  1. What? Lol. Anna, I know that's you. You can't tell on me for something I didn't do at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that must have been a bad day :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wasn't such a good day. :(

    I joined your blog BTW. Nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for joining! May I ask, do I know you? Are you on the PSF?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. it's anaya, not anyana. -_-

      Naw it's oka dawg. Are you Trusty Lightning?

      Delete
  5. I didnt show anyone your blog. ESPECIALY not Destiny. that is not fluffin destiny!! I know what she acts like and that not it! so STFU anonymous! I'm not even FRIENDS with destiny! and no lauren, thats seriously not me. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Anaya924 SL, and yes I am from PSF.. xD

    ReplyDelete